• Livestock farming is one of the biggest contributors to global warming
• Industrialised meat systems promote a meat heavy diet
• The impact on our bodies and our environment is not sustainable
Whether you’re thinking about it, or doing it, eating less meat is an essential element of a sustainable diet. But it’s not a diet that’s recognised by the food industry, there’s no category that helps you meet your needs on the broad spectrum between vegan and carnivore. But plant based eating is only going to grow; it’s a force of circumstance. And it’s damn tasty.
We’re teaming up with More Than Carrots, a new platform that helps curious foodies enjoy a sustainable diet featuring more vegetables and less meat. It's also a great resource to find places to eat that serve great veggie food across London, not just vegetarian or vegan restaurants.
Come join us for a good old fashioned chinwag to discuss...
- Why less meat
- Getting your protein in
- How to go about it without becoming a ‘difficult eater’
- Where to find the best Lo meat / No meat food
And try our Hi veg Lo meat flavour packed pots, including meat free deliciousness.
When: 7-9pm Wednesday 18/09/17
Where: Impact Hub Islington, 7 Dingley Place, London EC1V 8BR
Limited places, book now
All welcome, from the curious to the sceptical to the fully on board. Join the conversation and take action to tackle climate change and improve your health, one forkful at a time.