Following the success of our recent pop-up we're delighted to now be stocked in this great cafe in East London.
Why you should hit ESC
- It’s a haven of cool calm underneath the bustle and heat of the city.
- Refuel with their killer coffee by Taylor St, Bluebird matcha (out-of-this-world delicious) or our fav Ugly unsweet sparkling fruit flavoured water (yes really), amongst other tasty brews.
- There's a little library of curious reads, so you can stop fiddling with your phone and turn some pages instead. Or chat with fellow browsers.
- The event schedule is packed with ammo to help you escape the city, start a business and/or find work that really matters to you. From how-to Startup Sessions to skills workshops, it’s not surprising the talks sell out fast. Scroll down here to see the schedule.
- It's worth a detour alone to chat with the team and manager Natalie, who also runs the life changing programmes at Escape The City
Nuff said. No surprises we're delighted HiLo is stocked here. Swing by and pick up a HiLo pot on your way into work, at lunch or after work. Eat in or take-away. But we encourage the former, it's a lush spot.
Where to find The Escape Cafe
All together now: HiHo HiLo, it's off to Escape we go...