Our new bulk order service is your new friend with benefits
Pool your resources to get HiLo the smart way
Thanks to your feedback and rising demand we are introducing a new way to get your hands on HiLo with regular bulk orders to your workplace. James Corden’s carpool karaoke is sadly not included (we’re working on it ;) but it’ll make lunch better all the same.
Get free delivery
HiLo Pool has a minimum order of 6 pots to one location for free delivery. Pots can be ordered and paid for individually by different people in the same building, and all pots are delivered together at an agreed day/time. We waive the delivery charges, you get your pots and we all benefit from less courier emissions. Score!
Our all natural pots stays fresh 3-4 days from the day they're made in our Spitalfields kitchen (all have best before dates) so you can grab a stash to keep you going, whether for lunch, supper or anything inbetween. Move over UberPool, THIS is the pool you really need in your life.
How to get involved
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm HiLo Pool participation, agree delivery frequency, date and time. We’ll then create a delivery option for your workplace to select when placing orders
2. Place your order here
- Review the menu and choose your pots
- Select your workplaces’ delivery option
- Pay for your individual order. Minimum order 1 pot per person
3. Collect your pots from your workplace lobby at the agreed day and time
The Small Print: Order deadline is 24hrs before delivery is due. Bulk orders are available 10am-12pm weekly/fortnightly/monthly. If you participate, you'll receive a reminder to order. Minimum of 6 pots ordered collectively at your workplace, per delivery; it doesn't have to be the same people every time.
Why choose HiLo
You can also get HiLo by:
- Ad-hoc deliveries online
- Booking a lunchtime pop-up in your workplace
- Ordering event catering (7 days notice ideal)
- Picking up pots at 4 Sourced Market stores across central London
Lastly, a reminder we’ve paused trade at our Broadgate Circle shop, read why here. And our Old Street Station pop-up closed 03/11/17 :(
Thanks again to Ellis Parrinder for the beaut pics of our pots. Head to his new website ellisparrinder.com and more delights.