Save time. Save money. Save brainpower.
Stress free munching for stressful days.
What you get
3 pots a week, for the price of 2, every week.
£10.50 rolling weekly direct debit, saving you 33% per week.
No contract. No strings. Cancel any time.
- More bang for your buck; nearly 50% cheaper than the average London lunch (£6.60 according to iZettle). You do the math
- High density pots weighing 375-475g
- Nutrient rich fresh vegetables cooked for the first time when you do
- Up to 3 of your 5 a day
- Crammed with tastiness that keeps you fuller for longer
- Watch early-pot-adopter Petra talk about why she chooses HiLo every week
What you need to know
- Follow the link below to GoCardless, our subscription service provider
- Complete the short form, including your bank details. That's it.
- Once we've received your request, you’ll be sent a subscription code to select your 3 pots for the week ahead.
- On Mondays, collect your stash from HiLo HQ from 12pm. Or receive delivery to your office before 12pm if your office is a delivery hub (min £30 total orders to become a delivery hub)
- Pots are cold until you heat them in a microwave. Kept fresh in a fridge, pots last for 3-5 days. Perfect for lunch, refuelling while working late or take them home for dinner. One less thing to think about
- Weekly order codes are issued Thursday afternoons and are valid until 9am Monday before deliveries go out. Please use your code promptly to ensure you get the pots you want
- Your direct debit may take 4-7 days to go through. If so we will issue you a temporary code to use with your bank card until your direct debit is live.
- The 342 deal is only available on this subscription basis
- You can cancel your subscription at any time
Try before you buy
Fancy a bit of forkplay? Gather your team and co-working neighbours and we’ll bring you pots to try, on us. Turns out there is such a thing as a free lunch. Contact Tiffany
Want more pots? Larger packages available
Want to order but are outside our current delivery zone? Send us a potmail and we’ll do our best to get HiLo into your hands